Are you an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person…. looking for a foot in the door to long-term employment?
The Warumilang Direct Employment pathway empowers First Nations peoples to build the necessary job readiness with dedicated support and connects potential applicants with jobs in a range of industries to gain real world experience.
We help First Nations candidates by providing the following:
- Support to find a job
- Resume writing and help in preparing for interviews
- Pre-employment training
- Workplace support and First Nation mentoring for up to 6 months
- Access to networking activities with other First Nation employees
Previous First Nations people who have been successful through the Direct Employment pathway have worked with our employment partners in:
- Sport and Recreation
- Business and Administration
- State and Local Government
- Arts and Creative Industries
- Banking and Finance
- Information Technology
If you are a First Nations person interested in learning more about our Direct Employment, please email us at [email protected]