Our Executive courses are available to AFL/AFLW Players, Club staff, Coaches and in some cases the general public. They have been designed to meet the needs of the AFL Industry and to provide a pathway for people to develop their careers across the AFL
If you are interested in our courses, please fill out the appropriate Online Expression of Interest Form below and once we have details confirmed for new courses or new intakes, information will be sent out.
2020 EOI Form for Executive Certificate Player Development
2020 EOI Form for all other AFL Executive Courses
2021 EOI Form for Professional Certificate Player Agent
For information about the courses, click on the links below.
> COURSES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
> COURSES FOR THE AFL INDUSTRY ONLY
The AFL sends information on these courses directly to clubs in the latter part of the year, application is through nomination by your club.
- Professional Certificate in Football Administration
The AFL is committed to investing in the education and professional development of their industry leaders. The Professional Certificate (Football Administration) has been designed to prepare and extend potential and current football administrators within the AFL. The Professional Certificate (Football Administration) requires attendance at a 2 day intensive, completion of selected online pre-readings and completion of written assessment task.
- Executive Certificate in AFL Management (Football Operations and List Management)
The AFL is committed to investing in the education and professional development of their industry leaders. The Executive Certificate in AFL Management has been designed to establish a high performing cohort of Football Operations Managers and List Managers within the AFL and subsequently:
– Set standards for future leaders aspiring to progress into senior Operations roles
– Ensure there is a pool of talented leaders ready to assume future senior roles
– Reinforce the AFL Industry as a leader in the way it develops and invests in its people. Upon completion of the Executive Certificate in AFL Management (Football Operations & List Management), participants will be eligible for 1 unit of credit, towards a Masters of Management through La Trobe University.
PLEASE NOTE: The Professional Certificate runs on years that end with an even number (2016 | 2018) and the Executive Certificate runs in years that end with an odd number (2017 | 2019)