As part of the partnership between AFL SportsReady and La Trobe University, students successfully completing the AFL SportsReady Diploma of Leadership & Management, Diploma of Business and Diploma of Sport Development (with no more than 3 failed subjects) are eligible for up to one year credit in the following La Trobe degrees:
- Bachelor of Business – Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
- Bachelor of Business (Sport Management) – Melbourne
- Bachelor of Business (Sport Development and Management) – Bendigo
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) – Melbourne
- Bachelor of Business (Leadership and Management) – Melbourne
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) - Melbourne
This credit may not be for first year subjects – you will receive credit for a range of subjects throughout the degree program.
For information on the above courses, please refer to La Trobe FIND A COURSE at: Latrobe.com.au
Students successfully completing the AFL SportsReady Certificate IV in Business, Sport Development or Fitness without any failed subjects are eligible for entry into these degrees but without any credit.
To apply for any of the above courses, simply go to the following website and follow the prompts: La Trobe University: How to apply.
In order to apply, you need to provide all documentation regarding secondary schooling and your current AFL SportsReady Diploma (and any other studies you have undertaken). You must also provide a statement from AFL SportsReady outlining your performance in your diploma.