KICKSTART THE CAREERS OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN SCHOOLS
Over the past 27 years, AFL SportsReady has worked with over 520 schools across Australia to help deliver better learning outcomes for students. We are focused on helping the school meet their needs for quality support staff through traineeships.
Schools have always been great supporters of our program, as we provide specialist support services designed to ease the time pressures all teachers face.
For more about what out trainees can do for your school and the benefits of becoming a host employer, please download our school’s brochure below.
Download our school’s brochure
HOW OUR SCHOOL PROGRAM CAN HELP
· A Traineeship is a paid, employment and education training program that gives young people a nationally recognised qualification.
· It is a cost-effective way to help support your teachers. We will work with you to employ a trainee in your preferred department.
· The program is flexible, with trainees able to start any time of the year.
· AFL SportsReady manages the trainees pay, leave, superannuation and WorkCover.
GET A 50% WAGE SUBSIDY FOR YOUR TRAINEE WHEN JOINING OUR PROGRAM
Right now, private schools across Australia have a once in a lifetime opportunity to consider taking on a trainee and joining our schools’ program with funding incentives available through the Australian Governments BAC funding scheme.
What does this mean for your school?
Under this funding opportunity your school will receive a subsidy of 50% of the wages paid to an eligible trainee who commence their traineeship before March 31, 2022. To find out more about this funding initiative, click the button below
ADDITIONAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR STATE
· Small Business Grant Payment – On top of BAC, you may be eligible for the Apprentice and Trainee Grant for Small Business. This State Government program will provide a $5000 subsidy for full-time trainees (paid in two equal instalments of $2500) or a $2500 payment (paid in two equal instalments of $1250) for part-time trainees.
· Mentoring for Success – If you use a GTO to engage a trainee, Skills Tasmania is offering $6000 for full time trainees (paid as $3000 x 2) or $3000 for part time (paid as $1500 x 2). This is only offered to organisations who haven’t used the services of a GTO in the last 5 years.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE
To learn how a trainee can assist your school, please fill in the form below: