SCHOOL- BASED TRAINEESHIPS IN BANKING & CUSTOMER SERVICE
More than 50 Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander young people will have access to quality finance industry job opportunities thanks to a partnership with the Commonwealth Bank and ANZ.
We are embarking on a nationwide recruitment drive to fill a number of school-based traineeship opportunities for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students currently in year 10 and looking to take on this opportunity as part of their Year 11 and 12 studies in 2021-22.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DOING A TRAINEESHIP?
- Work one day a week while studying Year 11 and 12;
- Complete a Certificate II in Business;
- Earn a salary (the national training wage);
- Gain essential work experience;
- Explore career opportunities with ANZ upon completion of your traineeship.
- Receive ongoing career support through AFL SportsReady’s Indigenous mentoring program
For more information download the flyers here:
Commonwealth Bank Flyer
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
In order to be eligible for a school-based traineeship you must be enrolled in Year 11 for 2021 and able to complete the traineeship over two years: Year 11 and 12 in 2021-22.
WHAT ARE THE CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Applications are NOW OPEN and you can view all job opportunities and the locations on our jobs board by clicking the link below:
View Jobs Board
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Fill in your details below and we will be in touch with you soon.