2021 Trainee of the Year Nomination
AFL SportsReady invites nominations from host employers for the annual Trainee of the Year award and Indigenous Trainee of the Year which will be presented later in the year. To nominate a high performing trainee, employers must complete and submit the form below.
These awards acknowledge outstanding trainees or apprentices who have exhibited exceptional commitment and abilities in their role. The award is designed to recognise a high performing trainee and showcase particular achievements or challenges they have overcome throughout their time in the workplace.
A trainee or apprentice is eligible for the nomination when some of the following has been achieved:
- Successfully completed a Traineeship or Apprenticeship (compulsory)
- Demonstrated an exceptional work ethic
- Worked well with others in the workplace
- Demonstrated initiative in their role
- Been an inspirational role model to other trainees or students
- Gone above and beyond in the work they have undertaken
- Demonstrated outstanding achievements
- Overcome any challenges throughout their Traineeship or Apprenticeship.
To be nominated, the trainee or apprentice must have completed or is due to complete their training in the period 1 April 2020 –31 March 2021.
For a trainee to be considered for the 2021 award, the online form must be completed by 5 PM, Thursday 25 February 2021.
You can find the nomination form here.