Want to work in the automotive industry?
Thanks to an exciting new partnership with Burson Auto Parts, we have over 20 Customer Service traineeship opportunities across Australia for recent high-school leavers interested in kick-starting a career within the Automotive industry.
As the Customer Service Champion, you will learn how to sell products directly to automotive workshops, mechanics, and car enthusiasts.
Some of the tasks you will undertake may include:
• Customer service and sales
• Pricing and showroom maintenance
• Ordering and receipting incoming stock
• Picking and processing orders
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY FOR THIS TRAINEEHIP?
- Get real work experience with Burson Auto Parts Full-time
- Earn a salary (The National Training Wage)
- Study for an accredited qualification: Certificate III Automotive Sales – Parts Interpreter
- Receive ongoing career support through AFL SportsReady’s Field Officers and Mentoring system
- Explore career options with Burson upon completion.
For more information on the opportunities please contact
Click on the location below to apply for that specific job:
New South Wales
Applications for this position will close: 29 May 2022.
If you have questions about the roles with Burson Auto Parts, please contact: Judith Aiiloilo- Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]