Fast track your IT Career
Fast track your IT Career with our Information Technology and Database Administration Traineeship. Network your way through IT with ArtsReady.
- Gain essential work experience in IT systems & users
- Complete a nationally recognised qualification, a Certificate IV in Information Technology Support
- Be part of an established and fun team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting one-year traineeship position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in IT. The successful applicant will be legally employed by AFL SportsReady and will receive a Certificate IV in Information Technology Support (on successful completion).
Reporting to our IT Manager, this role will:
- Be the first point of call for internal IT technical issues
- Provide internal help-desk support, on time with minimum disruption
- Assist with information management, with focus on marketing, business development and program data
- Provide customer service and support through our office reception.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical and user IT support including diagnosing and resolving printer, internet, basic office hardware and application (MS Outlook, MS Lync, MS Office, Internet Explorer and Citrix) issues
- Prepare new / replace workstations and ensure network connectivity
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and analysis of contact databases for marketing campaigns, business development and programs (eg. Insightly, eBMS, JobReady, MailChimp)
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence and communication as required
- Implement policies and procedures for ensuring the integrity of company customer relationship management data
- Providing general administration and customer service support.
- Aptitude for technical tasks
- Attention to detail and capacity to systematically manage data
- Basic knowledge of PCs and networks
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills, including ability to communicate information clearly to staff who have limited computer literacy
- A permanent right to work in Australia.
The successful candidate will receive:
- National Training Wage Award (19,000 – $25,000) + 9.5% Superannuation
- Fully funded qualification
As a member of the AFL SportsReady team, you can:
- Earn the national training wage while you learn
- Take the first steps of your career in an industry of your choice
- Obtain on-the-job training and essential work experience
- Complete a nationally recognised qualification (Certificate III or IV)
- Entry to our University partners + course credit (Diploma – conditions apply)
- Be supported every step of the way
- People with tertiary qualifications need not apply
- Position is best suited to a recent secondary school leaver
Applications for this position will close: Friday, 04/12/2015, 5PM and must include:
- A tailored cover letter
- An up to date resume / CV
For more information on this position or any other opportunities at AFL SportsReady and ArtsReady, please contact Lauren Borg, National Administration Officer:
T: 03 8413 3505
M: 0423 385 268
E: [email protected]