So you have just finished school..... and you can’t decide what you want to do?
Do you enrol in further study and hope you’ve picked the right course or do you take a study break and get a job?
Now we are not in the habit of quoting taco commericals, but…why not do both?
As a trainee you will:
- EARN the National Training Wage while you learn
- Take the first steps of your CAREER in an industry of your choice
- Obtain on-the-job training and ESSENTIAL work experience
- Complete a nationally recognised QUALIFICATION (Certificate II, III, IV & Diploma)
- DIRECT ENTRY to our university partners + course credit (Diploma)*
- Be SUPPORTED every step of the way
Indigenous trainees will also benefit from:
- One-to-one Indigenous MENTORING
- GATHERINGS and Indigenous networks
- LEADERSHIP and cultural awareness workshops
- MOTIVATIONAL speakers
Make no mistake, looking for the right job can be fiercely competitive.
So, when you complete an AFL SportsReady traineeship, you will end up with what employers look for most: Real work experience.
Plus you have simultaneously earned a nationally-recognised qualification. Both the qualification and experience combine to provide you with a unique skill set that will help kick-start your career.
So, what’s in it for you? ...Just a shortcut to your future.
A lot of the jobseekers you are competing against will have EITHER a tertiary education or experience in the workplace.
By combining BOTH, you can get the jump on the competition.
*Conditions apply: Direct entry + course credit is exclusively for trainees completing our Diploma level courses. Please visit the
University Partners section of the website and select your preferred University to view the specific partnership details.