WIN A MACBOOK PRO
Thank you for entering our competition.
- By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter of this competition is AFL SportsReady (ABN: 92 067 484 146), of Level 3, Bob Rose Stand, Victoria Park, Corner Lulie and Abbot Street Abbotsford VIC 3067.
- This is a game of skill and each entry will be judged on individual creative merit. The entry that the judges determine to be the most interesting and inspiring entry will be declared the winner. Chance plays no part in the determination of the winner.
- To enter this competition, you must create a short 10-second clip of you in your workplace describing why traineeships are awesome. You can either be a past trainee who is currently working in a career propelled by the traineeship program OR you can be a current trainee undergoing your on-the-job experience. The clip must be filmed in your work environment and sent to us on either Facebook messenger through our Facebook page or emailed to [email protected]. Entries close (AEST) Thursday 23rd of August 2018 at 11 am and the winner will be announced (AEST) Monday the 27th of August 2018 on our Facebook page. We will also send the winner an email to notify them.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia.
- The competition commences at 4:00 pm (AEST) Friday 17th of August 2018 and closes 5:00pm (AEST) Thursday 23rd of August 2018. Entries received outside of the closing date will not be considered.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry of any entrant who: a. submits an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, any content which infringes the rights of another person (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or confidentiality); or b. tampers with the entry process; or c. submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or d. has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, improper or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
- The prize is valued at $1300.
- Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the names and literary pieces of the entrants for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes, unless that person has advised the Promoter at the time of entering the competition that he or she wishes to retain his or her anonymity. The entrants will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize. The winner may be required by the Promoter to participate in a photo, video and/or film session, and other interviews (including but not limited to the time at which possession of the Prize is transferred to the winner), and the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises the Promoter at the time of entering the Competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.