AFL SportsReady has the experience and expertise to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people nationally, assisting them to develop vocational skills,
attain nationally recognised qualifications and access a range of valuable employment opportunities.
We also have the expertise to tailor a Direct Employment Model to organisations that wish to enhance their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
AFL SportsReady can work with organisations to develop a fee-for-service Direct Employment Program which could involve the following elements:
- Understanding business needs - identification of role
- Recruitment for roles through community and school engagement
- Preparation for the workplace including a “Work Ready” program
- Support by way of Indigenous mentoring throughout the first six months of employment
- Cultural Awareness Training for managers and supervisors.
Register your details HERE to find out more information about our fee-for-service Direct Employment Program.