ANZ, in partnership with AFL SportsReady, are now seeking applications from Indigenous university students to undertake a paid Cadetship. Opportunities are open to students with an interest in the fields of HR, IT, Property, and Design.
What is a Cadetship?
The Indigenous Cadetship Program provides opportunities for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander university students to attain work skills aligned with their qualification and professional employment aspirations. This is offered as an identified training position, in a fixed term temporary part time position as an ANZ Bank Employee.
To complete the program, a Cadet will undertake 12 weeks (60 days) of paid employment over the university year. The employment is flexible and is managed around university commitments and operational requirements of the host department. For example, some Cadets may like to work one day a week during university semester and fulltime during the semester holiday period.
Cadetship opportunities are available in a range of ANZ teams including HR, IT, Property, and Design.
- Professional and practical paid industry experience
- Opportunities to establish an industry network
- Access to an Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander mentor
- Cadet receives up to $12,000 Study Allowance paid in fortnightly instalments over the university year
- Cadet receives up to $500 Book and Equipment each semester
- Salary: $57,700.00 per annum (pro-rata)
Am I eligible?
To be considered for a Cadetship you must meet the following criteria:
- be of Aboriginal Australian and/or Torres Strait Islander descent; identify as an Aboriginal Australian and/or Torres Strait Islander; be accepted as an Aboriginal Australian and/or Torres Strait Islander in the community in which they live, or has lived.
- be enrolled for full-time study (defined as at least 75% of the full-time study load) occurring on campus at a university located in Australia;
- be enrolled for their first undergraduate degree course;
- be an Australian resident; and
Contact information and how to apply
Please click “apply now” to submit your application.
For further information please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0457 772 600