Are you passionate about making a difference? AFL SportsReady are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to support job seekers into meaningful career pathways and build relationships with our employment partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, exciting environment
• Only Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are eligible to apply for this position. This action constitutes a special measure under section 12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic).
The Recruitment Consultant will manage a caseload of employers and jobseekers, participating in the recruitment process from beginning to end. They will be responsible for sourcing candidates, pre-screening candidates, supporting candidates with job preparedness, resumes and interview preparation, scheduling interviews and managing successful recruitment outcomes.
This role will focus on building relationships, not only with candidates, but with our employment partners, job active providers and other key stakeholders.
To view the full Position Description please click: Recruitment Consultant PD
Applications for this position will close: Thursday 20th of April, 5PM and must include:
- An up to date resume / CV
- Responses to the Key Selection Criteria
Please send to Mustaf Aden: [email protected] or call (03) 8413 3560 for more information.
Outback Chiropractic > Tasmania
Indigenous Business Admin Assistant Trainee
Edith Cowan University > Western Australia
Indigenous Operations Assistant Trainee
Western Australian Ballet > Western Australia
Administration and Reception [Traineeship]
Back in Motion - Bayswater > Victoria
Customer Services Officer [Traineeship]
Aboriginal Housing Victoria > Victoria
- AFL SportsReady and CMY join forces to launch new Pathways to Work program
- Traineeship opens career gateway for Cade
- join the team at AFL SportsReady as a Recruitment Consultant
- Traineeship inspires Michaela's career in teaching
- How AFL SportsReady gave Hadi hope
- Traineeships driving Tamara's future in sports
- Swan Hill sisters take flight with AFL SportsReady
- Trainee takes on his own business at 20